Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,949 ($6,560) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)