Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.289 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,453 (€1,038) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)