Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.985 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,179 (€4,060) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)