Cost of living comparison between Palermo, Italy and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,274 (€5,322) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)