Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / LAK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,000 (15,752,141 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)