Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / LAK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (6,586,484 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)