Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,190 (€4,362) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (30 minutes ago)