Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,700 (€5,601) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (28 minutes ago)