Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,817 (€1,158) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)