Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,080 (Rp 20,254,405) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)