Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15198 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,608 (Mex$ 17,159) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)