Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.211 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,699 (€3,016) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)