Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,104 (€2,349) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (38 minutes ago)