Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.860 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,335 (€1,641) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (29 minutes ago)