Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.241 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,472 (€1,071) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (42 minutes ago)