Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30596 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,716 (8,877 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)