Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12544 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,381 (18,980 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)