Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.241 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,886 (€5,828) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)