Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,948 (€5,517) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)