Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.907 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,988 (€3,580) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)