Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.843 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,571 (3,048TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)