Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.970 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,760 (2,846TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)