Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38225 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,128 (kr 60,505) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)