Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46608 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,866 (6,148 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)