Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05887 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 34,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 27,023 (459,012 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)