Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05379 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,863 (53,227 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)