Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04514 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,738 (38,508 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)