Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04561 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 43% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,855 (40,683 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)