Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04577 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 43% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,206 (26,339 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)