Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,680 in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)