Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,381 in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)