Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,101 in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)