Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03159 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,116 (¥795,062) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)