Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45581 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,941 ($b10,840) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)