Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.45165 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,636 ($b5,836) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)