Cost of living comparison between Orléans, France and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,335 (€6,297) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)