Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36240 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,465 (61,990 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (43 minutes ago)