Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40825 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,383 (49,927 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)