Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 43% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,207 (126,935 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (21 minutes ago)