Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,968 (3,445 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (20 minutes ago)