Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,454 (3,286 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)