Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,769 (€2,203) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)