Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 8,193 (8,182 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (41 minutes ago)