Cost of living comparison between Omsk, Russia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05052 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,289 (руб 45,320) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)