Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.383 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,335 ($4,828) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)