Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.132 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,353 ($2,986) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)