Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02717 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,212 (¥118,233) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)