Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02931 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,908 (¥133,359) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)