Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02869 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,712 (¥687,146) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)