Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02828 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,190 (¥678,623) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (37 minutes ago)