Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03004 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,115 (¥769,522) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)