Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06256 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,035 (16,546 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)