Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 358 (6,530 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)