Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.680 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,153 (GH₵4,639) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)