Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03040 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,084 (¥233,056) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)