Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18417 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,873 (Mex$ 21,027) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)