Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17603 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,169 (Mex$ 18,003) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)