Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02892 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,707 (¥543,139) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)