Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02976 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 32,500 (¥1,091,958) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)