Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,482 (Mex$ 16,608) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (37 minutes ago)