Cost of living comparison between Novokuznetsk, Russia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05093 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,254 (руб 44,264) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)