Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00872 BRL / MRO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,670 (421,039 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)