Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01175 BRL / MRO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,095 (263,451 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)