Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35209 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,470 (69,498 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)