Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40305 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,898 (49,367 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)