Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38951 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,712 (50,608 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)