Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05526 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,879 (₨70,195) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (25 minutes ago)