Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,610 in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)