Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02976 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,597 (¥120,853) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)