Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46102 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,187 (元6,913) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)