Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,954 (元14,755) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)