Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,932 (元13,528) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)