Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.686 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,005 (€4,071) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (31 minutes ago)