Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03176 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,911 (¥689,920) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)