Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02813 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,205 (¥611,641) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 2 hours ago)