Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02885 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,734 (¥684,090) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (26 minutes ago)