Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,726 (€1,376) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)