Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.733 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,398 (€1,982) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)