Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,800 (€1,122) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)