Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15162 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,969 (Mex$ 26,180) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)