Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,065 prices entered by 1,193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,157 ($10,019) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)