Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,237 prices entered by 1,268 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 58,234 ($15,387) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 38,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)