Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,284 prices entered by 1,311 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.381 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 61,624 ($18,226) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 37,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)